Canine Fitness in Dallas
What is a Canine Fitness?
Canine fitness refers to the physical conditioning and exercise programs designed for dogs to help them maintain good health and well-being. It involves a combination of strength training, endurance building, stretching, and agility exercises designed to keep dogs fit, prevent injuries, and address specific health issues.
Canine fitness can also help dogs lose weight, improve balance and coordination, increase their flexibility, and reduce the risk of developing chronic illnesses.
Not just for canine athletes, fitness work is a great way to keep all dogs, no matter what age, breed, or size, feeling strong, healthy, and active.
Benefits of Canine Fitness
- Promotes a better range of motion.
- Improves balance, strength, flexibility, circulation, and mobility.
- Creates feelings of calm and contentment.
- Increases oxygen to the muscles.
- Improves cardiovasular fitness.
- Increases synovial fluid production, which helps maintain cartilage and enhances joint lubrication.
- Increases blood flow.
- Increases lymphatic flow.
- Builds endurance and strength.
- Prevent muscle and joint tightness.
Fitness Sessions Include:
- Customized workouts based on your dog’s breed, age, health, and needs
- Fresh bottle water
- Treats given, if allowed
- A potty break before and after the massage
- Bi-weekly progress reports about how your pup is doing
- Feedback through email after each session
- Lots of praise, encouragement, and TLC 🤍
Bodywork Session Pricing & Packages
All services include Real Meat dog treats, bottled water service, a potty break before and after each session, and feedback via email.
Each session will take place individually for households with more than one pet to allow maximum benefits.
Packages must be used within six months of the first date of service.
+ $32.50 per additional dog
+ $120 per additional dog
+ $220 per additional dog